Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Welcome 2010!

I would like to welcome 2010 with open arms... This past year has been one of hardwork, choices, sacrafices, saddness and happiness. That is all in the past now.



A few quilting things that I would like to do this year are:

1. Finish all the wip's on my list, finally.

2. Make a quilt for my bed, yep mine!

3. Write out my original designs like a real pattern for record keeping.

4. Keep a log or journal in addition to this blog for my quilting.

5. Enter a quilt in the county fair.



I could go on and on but these will do for now. I hope you all are enjoying this cold weather. I work in the propane business and this time of the year is very busy for us. Keeps the days going by quickly but not a lot of time for quilting. There is always tomorrow!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Hi! I'm visiting from the siggy swap intro link. You said you were from N.Ca? I lived all my life in N.Ca till we moved to Texas. Still miss it lots. Hope you have fun with the swap!