Sunday, April 11, 2010

Stash Report #1

I have decided to start reporting my stash usage. As my husband can tell you, my stash is reproducing like bunnies! I am determined to use my stash this year. I didn't do well yesterday as I went to our local Quilt Show and added 14 yards to the stash but I couldn't resist the prices. I found a large piece (7.5 yds) of vintage goodness. I am a sucker for 60's-70's fabrics and this one was just singing to me, loudly, it even made me smile when I saw it. It made an older lady give me a weird look. I'm sure she was yelling to herself, no don't! But I did and for $5 it was the bargain of the day.


So without further a do here is week #1 stash report:

Date 4/11/10
Week # 1
used this week: 4.653
used y-t-d: 4.653
added this week: 36.5 (yikes)
added y-t-d: 36.5
net used for 2010: -31.847

No comments: