Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Spring Projects

Spring was busy for me with work and special projects. I finished a few things for my Sister in Law for the new nursery. The colors she chose are yellow and gray. I love the way the bumpers turned out. I used two fantastic free tutorials from Natalia Bonner at Piece N Quilt. She recently updated her Son's nursery and posted many cool tutorials for crib bumpers, dust ruffles and decorations.

I also made these super cute buntings for decorations for the baby shower. I am addicted to these. They are so easy to make.

On a side note..... My company is allowing us to once again work 4-10 hour days a week this summer, which means I may be able to post more often on my blog. YAY! Also I am teaching a few classes this month at Sew Katie Jean in Lincoln, CA. Call Katie for details at 916-209-3930.

No comments: