Sunday, January 5, 2014

Welcome 2014!

Its sunny and 30 degrees here in northern Nevada. Perfect weather for staying inside and sewing. In the spirit of the New Year, I have just a couple of things that I want to make an effort on doing this year.

1. Eat more fruits and veggies. Pretty simple but here in Nevada the produce is hit or miss. I miss my California produce.

2. Excersise a bit more than last year. Pretty easy since I did not excersise at all last year....

3. Craft more often and blog/Facebook about it.

Judy at Patchwork Times hosts a blog link every Sunday to report your stash. Stash used, stashed purchased, and net stash used. I think my goal is going to be 100 yards net stash used. Here is my report for the first week of 2014.

Week #1
Used this week: 2.17
Used year to date: 2.17
Added this week: 0
Added year to date: 0
Net used: 2.17

I am currently working on a project for a friend who works at a school. I hope to finish it today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're off to a good start, with fabric and a great looking project.

www.best-essays.co.uk said...

Lovely New Year resolutions! I hope that in 2016 you will remember about your blog and post here your beautiful handicrafts!