Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The best intentions....




Sometimes go without happening. In my case my best intentions for a homemade Christmas were a bust. So I am leaving the Christmas countdown header to remind us of what is ahead. The pictures above are gifts that I did manage to make.

While looking back I think of the highs and lows of 2010. Highs - Finishing grad school and walking across that stage, my brother's wedding, Graham coming home for Thanksgiving, Uncle Jim, Savannah and Tiffany visiting twice! Lows - Grandpa's health, Brian's dad's health, losing Amos to cancer RIP my furry friend.

So here is to a Happy and Healthy 2011.

I have lots of great plans for the New Year starting with a couple of challenges to complete things from the past and get on with the future! I will be posting these new and exciting things starting New Years Eve.










No comments: