Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Big changes for The Sunflower Crafter...

Since I am able to post from my iPhone, I am going to start sharing more about our new life in rural northern Nevada. Most of our family is back in California and keeping them up to date on everything is difficult. I hope that this blog can be a central place for family and friends to see what's happening with "The Lake's."


I have added new pages at the top for recipes, Made by Melody Lake and tutorials. I've updated my UFO list though I have many more to add. My quilting these days is all about starting new projects. We will save that for another post ;)

This weekend's big find was two dressers. We had seen the Consignment Store sign from the freeway many times to we decided to stop. What a place. The sales guys were very nice, they let us browse then when we were ready they were more than willing to help out. This one is missing a knob but I already have big plans to change out the pulls and do some painting/antiquing. {thank you Pinterest}

This one is Brian's and it will also get some new pulls and stain.

1 comment:

Jenniffier said...

Glad to see you blogging again. It looks like you are having fun at your new place.