Monday, March 30, 2009

Quilterblogs.com

My Blog has been added to Quilterblogs.com! I am so excited about this new adventure. I use this site on a daily basis to find inspiration and tips, it is such a great tool for quilters and crafters. I am honored to be among the list of artists.

I finished my first machine quilted quilt a couple of weeks ago. As you can see my Lily loves this quilt. It happily fits in her kennel and she sleeps on it every day.

Here is the Jungle quilt that I finished last week. It is the stacked coins quilt and my 2nd try at machine quilting.



I love the Zebra stripe back and binding. This is for my Cousin Erica and her baby boy. I am making a diaper bag to match. If you haven't tried the stacked coins quilt, you must! It was super easy and Amandajean has a great tutorial on the Moda Bake Shop site.

My next project is a Bento Box quilt using these yummy fabrics.

And last but not least... I happened to sneak up on my precious Lily checking out my sewing area the other day.... Bad puppy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the zebra fabric with your stacked coins quilt. Absolutely wonderful!