Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My Fall Challenge

Fall Challenge Starts August 26, 2009 and ends September 30, 2009.

I just realized how many projects are in my "to be finished" list. WOW! My husband will be leaving next Wednesday for the first of many weeks this fall to guide elk and deer hunts in Oregon. This is my challenge.... I want to finish all of my projects (already started) on the list before he comes home from his last trip (sometime in late September). I will also not purchase any new fabric or start any new projects during this time. I really want to go into Fall with a clean slate, that way I will have two full months for Christmas projects/gifts.

I will try to blog/check in about my progress at least every other day and you all will be more than welcome to join me. We can help keep each other on task... So are you ready for the Fall Challenge?

Leave me a comment and I will add you/your blog to our Fall Challenge list. I will also send out a prize to the person who finishes the most "already started" projects during the Challenge time.

Melody

1 comment:

~Mi§ty~ said...

ooh i wish i could do this too lol.. have a bunch to finish .. 3 quilts for christmas gifts .. several qfk quilts halloween quilts,a bow tie quilt..binding on several.. now started a christmas one .. eeek lol i sound like you!