Monday, January 24, 2011

Sunday Stash #4 (one day late)

This is my first attempt at a Valentine's Day quilt. I finished it last year and it now graces my Husband's chair. It will stay there until after Valentine's Day and will be replaced with my scrappy green double Irish chain quilt. Note all the pink.... I hate pink but for some reason this quilt is OK for me. The husband and the weiner dog love it. Anyway back to the stash report...Not much sewing this week. I worked on a few projects but nothing really looks done. Good news is I have not added anything this week! Which means my numbers are the same as last week.

Used this week: 0

Used y-t-d: 10.86

Added this week: 0

Added y-t-d: 30.24


Net used for 2011: -19.382

It would be nice to be in the black sometime this year :(

Check out the blog list to see who is busted the most this year! Tiny hint... it sure isn't me!